Sunday, July 18, 2010

My New Jean jacket

Today I went to Goodwill to drop some stuff off that's been sitting in my closet for awhile collecting dust.  While there, I decided on a whim to browse some of the clothing racks - everything looked nice and organized by color. 

I came upon a jean jacket section and was immediately excited.  I have been looking for a jean jacket to wear with dresses this entire spring but haven't found one that was reasonably priced yet looked like I wanted it to.  My prayers were answered! A jean jacket, with adorable buttons, priced at SIX dollars!!!  Wow.  I didn't have time to look through everything, but I will go back later this week to look at the skirts.



2 comments:

  1. cute!! i'm obsessed with goodwill finds... have you seen the one in kingwood? color coordinated, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we went there before it was huge to buy stuff for the 80's dance once. I really want to go there again. maybe I will force Alex to come!! haha.

    ReplyDelete