We have a lot in common. We both love makeup, both have similar parental situations, we can both talk to each other about anything, and Janet really makes me feel like I'm funny. She laughs at all my jokes and thinks I'm funny. So here's to you, Janet! Thank you for making my Summer more than bearable, it was AWESOME because of you! And don't for one second ever think that you're not the coolest, beautifulet, kindest, most genuine person ever. And I don't want a guy to ever make you feel like you're not worth it.
I meant to take a picture with her tonight on our last day of work together to include specifically on this post so that I may look back in years to come, and I hope we are still in touch then. Only tonight at work didn't go quiteeee as planned. I feel kind of like I'm Janet's life coach as well as friend. But obviously the picture didn't happen because the big dysfunctional family at Sonic has turned ugly on me, and everyone hates me. Story of my life!
“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
I don't know where that quote came from, but it's freaking awesome. Love ya Janet.
No comments:
Post a Comment